Brush and Riff Raff Collection for Potter Twp for TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS ONLY
BRUSH COLLECTION May 1 & 2, 2017
You must be on our list for collection. You must call the Township Office no later than April 27 at 364-9176 Ext 100, with your name and address for your brush to be collected.
* For tree trimming only – NOT tree removal – NO shrubs accepted
* Time limit of 15 Minutes chipping at any 1-residence
* Collection is ONE TIME AROUND the TOWNSHIP ONLY.
* Place brush next to Township Road or curb. Keep piles to a minimum. Pile all cut ends in the same direction, toward the road. Brush must be piled properly or it will NOT be picked up.
* We will accept limbs up to 6” in diameter. No limb length restrictions.
* No firewood or lumber.
Equipment requires that brush must be separate from leaves & other debris.
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL ABOVE RULES FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CREW.
RIFF RAFF COLLECTION May 5 & 6, 2017
You must bring items to the Township Building
Fri. MAY 5th from 7am - 3pm or Sat. MAY 6th from 7am – 12 NOON
WE ONLY ACCEPT:
Appliances, furniture, heavy metal items your refuse collector will not take and tires off the rims
(limited to 6-per household) NO OTHER ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
WE WILL Pick-up 1 day only for Senior citizens (age 65 or older) or DISABLED persons. YOU Must call the township office at 364-9176, ext. 100 by Wed. MAY 3 TO arrange FoR pick up for thurs. May 4, 2017 only.